Technical and Research Office :
- Conduction of environmental compliance projects.
- Listening and monitoring of national and international R & D.
- Improvement / Modifications of manufacturing processes (Profitability and Ecology).
- Choice when buying the most profitable and environmentally friendly machines.
Preservation of the environment :
- Listening to customers
- Respect of deadlines
- Social compliance.
- Environmental Protection.
- Recycle 200 Tons of water / day by saving at source. Reuse of rinsing and dye bleaching baths.
- Saving of 100 tonnes of waste water by improving dyeing processes.
- Saving of 50 tonnes of waste water in waterjet weaving.
- Ultimately, achieve by 2020 to treat more than 80% of the company's wastewater.
- Use energy from renewable sources for factory lighting.
- Strengthen the energy efficiency of the company.
Certification and label :
- Customs categorization « B »
- GOTS (Organic production).
- SEDEX ETI (Social).
- BSCI (Social & Environnement).
- GSCP 2.
- ISO 9001.
Examples of projects already carried out:
1- Construction de (03) grands réservoirs des eaux.
2– Construction of the water treatment station on « Reverse Osmosis ». This station is currently functioning well.
3– Treatment of discharges at the source: ITEX has built several pits next to the polluting machines to use the water several times and to minimize the discharges (printing machine pits).
4– Purchase of new dyeing machines that consume less water.
5– Installation of new pipes over 600 meters to pump water and reuse it.
6– Fight against reactive energy in electricity. Upgrade of the internal electrical network.
PROJECT IN PRE PARATION :
WASTE HOMOGENIZATION AND PRE-TREATMENT UNIT BEFORE SENDING TO THE RECYCLING & TREATMENT UNIT: